Chatham Refinishing specializes in the restoration, repair and refinishing of metal furniture and architectural metal fabrications. Our state of the art refinishing techniques preserve yesterday's craftsmanship and quality, while combining colors and textures with distinctive results. Products range from wrought iron furniture, gates, urns, planters, and fountains to modern lighting fixtures and marine radar stands. Since 1994 we have developed finishes that allow our customers to see their old items in a new light. The enthusiasm of being involved in the “re-manufacturing” process is evident in our team and fosters pride in our workmanship. We are often told that furniture we refinish “looks better than when it was purchased new”, and we wouldn’t want it any other way. We know our clients, appreciate them, and take pride in doing things right. Our factory personnel are partners in our vision and bring years of experience to the finishing component of Chatham Refinishing.
“Art resides in the quality of doing, process is not magic” – Charles Eames
- Range of finishing options, custom paints, antiquing, marbleizing, metallic
- Welding cast aluminum and cast iron
- Welding wrought iron and extruded aluminum
- Bronze brazing and soldering
- Metal component replacement fabrications, replacement castings
- Powder coating / Sandblast preparation
- On-site railing painting (seasonal)
- Grinding, polishing, finishing
- Fabrication in aluminum and steel
As a family-owned and operated business, Chatham Refinishing's skilled craftspeople devote individual attention to each project. Our dedication to quality workmanship with metal, vinyl and fabric in addition to factory training have led to our recognition as New England's leading service center for fine outdoor furniture.